Sunday, March 1, 2009

Toilets in Japan: Take 3







This is my final week in Tokyo...my assignment actually ends on Thursday. I'll be traveling to China for a week before my return to the U.S. Of course, I'm excited to get back home, but I'm also really going to miss so much about living and working in Tokyo.


I've made some really great times, expanded my horizons...and encountered so many interesting things. One of this first and silliest posts I made in my blog was about toilets. So, I guess I'm returning to my roots a bit with this post.


This is an interesting toilet, in that, it's connected to a faucet. So, when you flush this toilet water comes out the faucet simultaneously... I know that it's not dirty water or anything, but the fact that the water comes out of the faucet at the exact time you're flushing seems more than a little strange to me. Convenient, yes...but it's still hard to get the idea of out your head that you're not washing your hands with dirty water...lol

No comments: