Monday, December 1, 2008

Go to the Museum...I recommed the Tokyo Edo


On my own, I'm ashamed to admit...I'm not a museum goer. I usually save museums for big trips to interesting places...I haven't been to one in a few years actually and that was in New York. But, whenever I go...I'm usually pretty excited to be there and wonder why I don't go more often. This weekend, I accompanied some European managers from Toshiba on a sightseeing tour and one of the places we visited was the Tokyo Edo museum. Honestly, I'd recommend it to others...in addition to the traditional exhibits, there are lots of interactive exhibits and really well-done replicas. It's a nice size and really energized my interest in absorbing as much Japanese culture as I can...two thumbs up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heard about your blog and thought I'd peruse it. You seem to be getting into the life. If you're a "Sista in Tokyo" it is fair that i can sign off with regards from a "Brotha in Asia" given my 5 yrs of life there. It's great, ain't it? We miss you and look forward to your return kiddo.....Home for the holidays? Or travelling? Dan L.