Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm with the band...Beatles in Japan



Going to hear live music is one of those things I always think sounds like a good idea...but I rarely do it. I'm always busy and honestly there aren't that many people that I'd actually want to hear live. And then there's the question of venue...too big and I'm lost...too expensive and I'm not going. Oddly enough, several of my co-workers are musical...they love to sing Karaoke and play a variety of musical instruments...how impressive.

Last week, I was invited to a live performance at a venue not far from work. The price was reasonable, it was on a Thursday...and how often would I get the opportunity to hear a Japanese band cover Beatles hits? The decision was made, I had a great time...and I got to take pics with the band...lucky me.

In addition to my customary picture, I've also included a snippet of the performance...and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it actually works!

No comments: