Friday, November 21, 2008

Kobe Beef...Yummy


I loooove meat...and especially beef...and that's no lie. I totally related to the Wendy's commercial when the guy described himself as a meat-atarian...I have to force myself to eat veggies most of the time. I had a day trip to Kobe for a business meeting earlier this week and nonchalantly mentioned my love of beef to my colleagues. After a successful meeting, they treated me to authentic Kobe beef...what a prize. They ordered for me, and I was shocked to discover that they ordered me a slab of meat that was it least twice the size of everyone else's at the table...how embarrassing. I quickly got over my embarrassment however, and dug in. All I can say is...you can believe the hype. The beef was delicious...so tender I only needed a butter knife. So well seasoned, no extra sauce was necessary. I also confirmed that the cows drink beer and are regularly massaged - hence the quality of the beef. All in all, highly recommended for all meat lovers. I wouldn't necessarily recommend this size of steak - it's not for the meek-hearted, but definitely give it a try!

No comments: