Thursday, February 26, 2009

Who Eats Strawberry Popcorn, Anyways?



I went to Disney Sea yesterday...lucky me! I was actually approved a day off by my manager to go on a weekday - hoping to avoid the massive crowds on the weekends at Disney. No such luck - in spite of the fact that it was a Thursday, the crowds were still ridiculous...several rides had a two hour or longer wait...crazy! I haven't been to a Disney park in awhile, several years ago at least. Although in Tokyo, things were still very similar. I don't know if things have changed...but one interesting phenomenon I did note was that there was several popcorn stands located all around...the mere presence of popcorn wasn't so extraordinary...but it was the flavors offered. I love popcorn, and cheese is my favorite...but I couldn't find it anywhere. As can be expected there was salt and caramel...but unexpectedly there was black pepper and strawberry as well. Interesting, and not at all tempting. In conversation with my boyfriend last night, he chastised me for not trying the strawberry popcorn or getting some for him...go figure!

No comments: