Saturday, January 31, 2009

Absolut Icebar: Tokyo Style











The Absolut Icebar in Tokyo isn't a reflection of Japanese culture. It's actually an import from Sweden, and while I was there last year, I didn't get a chance to go. When I heard that there was one in Tokyo...I signed up immediately. It's cold, it's a novelty, and it's tons of fun to attend with friends. Although it took awhile to convince my friends to bear with the temperature, I think they all had a good time and would go again (maybe next time in the summer).




Roppongi, the area of Tokyo where the Icebar is located has so many places to go and is quite infamous for it's lively nightlife. Foreigners are everywhere in Roppongi, so whatever you're looking for - you're sure to find. Have fun, and stay warm!




You must make a reservation beforehand...you can do it online at: http://www.icebartokyo.com/eng/index.html

No comments: