Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy New Year!!

I'm back!! I had the opportunity to go home (back to the US) for Christmas and the New Year. It was a great trip, lots of time to be back around friends and family and enjoy many of the things I miss while here in Tokyo. It was fun to drive my car around, understand the language around me, sleep in my old bed, etc. As vacations always go, they come to the end and now I'm back in Tokyo. One of many things I did before heading back to the States for the holidays was attend a few office holiday parties. I also participated in a bit of Japanese lottery...back in the States, I'm not much of a lottery player...but I couldn't resist the opportunity while here in Japan. I purchased a ticket and am waiting to find out if I'm going to be a millionaire...keep your finger crossed. After purchasing my tickets, I made sure to touch the money god...it may give me more luck...haha!

No comments: